All about Minimizing

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

And it's in

I tried to  blog from my phone yesterday but couldn't get it to work.  It took quite a while to get my pain under control and due to some of my other medical issues (I have an immune disorder and am in remission with liver cancer) they decided to keep me overnight.  I checked in yesterday at 12:30p and was home today by 12:00pm.  Still pretty groggy, I will do a better surgery day run-down tomorrow.

Thanks for all the well-wishes!!  And for a little cliff hanger I will just let you know that I offered to do a pole dance for the super HOT recovery room nurse and to help him make up his mind I showed him the beav!  I don't really remember this but a friend of mine was my night nurse and told me the story...ahhh the fun of drugs!!  More to come tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Glad your home hopefully the pain will surpass quickly. Rock the Beav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are home and doing well!! The story was hilarious, especially since I am an operating room nurse!!! I am so afraid I will say something crazy!!! Keep that beav under wraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the other side!! You crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT!?!?!?!?!? No you didn't!!!! That is so funny. I am glad that you are home and doing well. This will surely keep me chuckling all day. Get some rest. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some awesome drugs you're on!!! Glad you're home safe and sound. Take care.

    ReplyDelete