All about Minimizing

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Third post....

I know, another one!  You may be out there thinking "Slow your roll!!"  But this is a plea for help.  I have been trying to comment on blogs and only some will let me.  The ones that won't will flash a comment box then flash again and just show me all the comments that are already posted, but not let me add to them.  Anyone with help, it would be much appreciated.

I have already googled it and went through logging out and making sure that the 'stay logged in' was not checked and called IT (my brother) and still it's a no go on some.

Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm catching up on your blog. Did you a have the surgery already?? I am here to support you every step of the way. Love you already and your fur babies!! Hope you get the comments thing figured out and I'm of no help there lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try a different browser. I had that issue and then went to google chrome and haven't had it since. Also, it may be an issue with the blog itself. If it's set for comments to be "imbedded" they might have that issue. Not sure if yours has to be changed too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete