All about Minimizing

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Babies

This is the world's introduction to the babies that keep me going.  I cannot have kids myself, while I was on chemo they used a drug that has been proven to cause horrible birth defects and I had to agree to be sterilized.  I have never really thought of myself as a mommy anyway so this was not a hard decision, I am more of an auntie.  I have four honorary nieces and nephews, one niece-in-law and a very young sister-in-law that I spoil like crazy!  Anywhoo, without further ado.....The Nerd Herd.



Izabelle aka Stinkerbelle (she farts...A LOT)

Murphy aka Smurf

Dhugal aka Doodleberry


Smitty aka Mittster and Sax aka Nacker

Kemo aka Keem

Last but not least...Tortimer

Well that's the crew, they are a handful but lots of fun! 

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog b/c you found my blog!! So now I'm intensely happy we found one another. I love your zoo babies. I have a few of my own . My cats like to sit on each other too lol!!!

    ReplyDelete