1. I have a zit just inside my nose and I think I should be excused from work until it heals. Who in the world would be able to concentrate on creating a new look for marketing when distracted by a nose zit??
2. I have not worked out with Mr. Muscle for two weeks, because of my mini-vacation and working out of town. I think he was missing me and showed that by kicking my ASS last night. My lats (?) are killing me, I can't even take a deep breath without wincing. And it felt gooooood!!
3. The new Lego game came out on Tuesday. I don't really play video games but I love, love, love the Lego games. So Peaches and I have been using every extra moment we get to play Batman 2 : DC Superheros. Last night I think we found a glitch, there is a spot where you need to push a button but you can't get there. We tried everyway possible, restarted the PS3 and tried playing again, still nothing. We are going to have to restart from the beginning tonight, Peaches is kind of mad but I am secretly happy that I will get to play my game longer!!
4. We took our dog with the ouchie knee to an orthopedic specialist and got his joint scoped. They can't really see anything wrong so we are just going to keep him as immobile as possible until August and see what happens. He is not a happy camper, we have him tied to either the coffee table or the dresser in our room unless we are outside, then he is tied to a tree. He barks ALL THE TIME!!!!
5. I am already struggling for things to say, really my life is pretty boring.
6. Next weekend we are off to the lake house again, this time we will be joined by Peaches's WHOLE family. There will be 16-20 of us. Several members of the family like drama and where there is none they will start it. I usually end up calling someone out on their bullshit and then it calms down, but I just hate the stress of it. I am NOT looking forward to it, at all.
7. I am up to running 5.4 mi in an hour.
8. My weight has not really done all that much lately, I have lost a little bit but my body just seems to want to hang out between 230 and 238. I read once (somewhere) that your body has a memory of weights it has been at and if you spent a lot of time around a certain place it may just want to stay there. WTF!! I am doing everything I need to be doing and still my dumb body feels comfortable here? Has anyone else heard about this? If so, how much convincing will my body need to get on with getting rid of this weight!!!
9. Today was a day where I woke up irritated and Peaches's morning routine just got under my skin. Finally I just told him not to talk to me for a bit because I didn't want to yell at him. He has known me long enough to not be offended when I ask this, I think he is actually a little grateful that I steer him around my pits of Blanche DuBois.
10. Hahahaha!! I has something else here but I just logged on (Friday morning) to realize that I never published this yesterday! OOPS!